A Passage to an Adage...

An outlet for my creative expression, musings, odd witty remarks, reviews & resignations, inane/insane ramblings and my latest attempt to publicly eradicate my arch enemy, the evil 'procrastination.'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

If I were rich you might call me eccentric. Alas I am not so I guess i'll settle for crazzzy.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St.Paddy's Day!


3 cheers for potatoes, bare-knuckle boxing, Guiness, U2 and of course....pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, green clovers, blue diamonds & purple horseshoes!(their magically delicious).

Go green or go home!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I think the name "fightin' Irish" could apply to the nation as a whole, its perfect for us. The only difference is now the kids run around with baseball caps on.

When the giants arrived i was pushing for the team to be called the "Belfast Bombers". Its cross community appeal, right!?

LOL! (loyal orange lodge)

M

4:09 PM  
Blogger Aaron Wong said...

I like to celebrate St. Paddy's alone

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home