A Passage to an Adage...

An outlet for my creative expression, musings, odd witty remarks, reviews & resignations, inane/insane ramblings and my latest attempt to publicly eradicate my arch enemy, the evil 'procrastination.'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

If I were rich you might call me eccentric. Alas I am not so I guess i'll settle for crazzzy.

Friday, April 07, 2006

In the Mix...

Shelter - Bedouin Soundclash
Unemployable - Pearl Jam
Right Here - Staind
Personal Jesus - Johnny Cash
Lord Raise Me Up - Matisyahu
Intergalactic - Beastie Boys
Passenger Seat - Death Cab For Cutie
Follow Me - Finley Quaye
Rusty Cage - Soundgarden
Novio - Moby
I Believe In Miracles - Pearl Jam(live)
Turn My Head - Live
Comin' Home - City and Colour
About A Girl - Nirvana(acoustic demo)
Neighborhood #1(Tunnels) - Arcade Fire
Wondering Where The Lions Are - Steve Bell
Pain Lies On The Riverside - Live
Drive Away - Ocean Colour Scene
By The Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Testify - RATM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home