A Passage to an Adage...

An outlet for my creative expression, musings, odd witty remarks, reviews & resignations, inane/insane ramblings and my latest attempt to publicly eradicate my arch enemy, the evil 'procrastination.'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

If I were rich you might call me eccentric. Alas I am not so I guess i'll settle for crazzzy.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

At the end of the day....

What is it about a sunset
that brings calm at the end of a restless day?
resting golden laurels on surrounding clouds
as they slowly pass by in quiet awe of the settling radiance
and warmth gracing their cotton candy masses,
setting the horizon afire,
the sun stretches out in a mighty and brilliant yawn
and gently pushes the peaceful azure of the sky to the edges of it's
glossy finish
and bids this day farewell for now.
God speaks volumes to this heart, this very soul of mine
through the silent wonder of His creation
The Son has risen.
The Son will surely rise again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home