A Passage to an Adage...

An outlet for my creative expression, musings, odd witty remarks, reviews & resignations, inane/insane ramblings and my latest attempt to publicly eradicate my arch enemy, the evil 'procrastination.'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

If I were rich you might call me eccentric. Alas I am not so I guess i'll settle for crazzzy.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Oilers Open Their Season With A Win!



Is there anything sweeter than opening the new 2007 NHL Season than a win? Yes. It's opening the new 2007 NHL Season with a win against the Flames. Woot! The banner for Western Conference Champions was raised in commemeration of last years amazing playoff run that fell a game short of a 6th Stanley Cup. This season the Oilers need to go back and finish what they started. Bring the Cup Home! You heard it here first. Sykora will score 50 goals and Hemsky will put up 90+ points. Go Oilers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Wong said...

O how I miss the Oilers!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Timothy Paul said...

Don't worry mate! I'm sure the Oil will win a few for ya.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home