A Passage to an Adage...

An outlet for my creative expression, musings, odd witty remarks, reviews & resignations, inane/insane ramblings and my latest attempt to publicly eradicate my arch enemy, the evil 'procrastination.'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

If I were rich you might call me eccentric. Alas I am not so I guess i'll settle for crazzzy.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Edmonton Takes Series Lead At Home!


Jarret Stoll won game three last night with a goal in double overtime and the Oil take a 2-1 lead in the series. There was lots of drama in this game. Edmonton did blow a two goal lead late in the third which forced OT, and then there was Detroit's "no goal" which actually went in under the side of the net when Roloson bumped it backing up in the first OT. They finally rediscovered their offence in the second over-time and it came at the right time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home