A Passage to an Adage...

An outlet for my creative expression, musings, odd witty remarks, reviews & resignations, inane/insane ramblings and my latest attempt to publicly eradicate my arch enemy, the evil 'procrastination.'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

If I were rich you might call me eccentric. Alas I am not so I guess i'll settle for crazzzy.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Oilers Get The Split!



The Oil played a solid game 2 and leave Detroit with the series tied 1-1. Pronger and Peca, our two big off season aquisitions, were the difference in the game playing great at both ends of the ice. Game 3 here in Edmonton is going to be huge! Woot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Wong said...

tim it truly was an amazing game, cool Bolivia pics

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home