A Passage to an Adage...

An outlet for my creative expression, musings, odd witty remarks, reviews & resignations, inane/insane ramblings and my latest attempt to publicly eradicate my arch enemy, the evil 'procrastination.'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

If I were rich you might call me eccentric. Alas I am not so I guess i'll settle for crazzzy.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Bad news sports fans!

Apparently the latest "Hells Most Wanted" list now includes sports fans? Oh oh! Time to renounce those favorite teams people. C'mon now, burn that merchandise and memorabilia, discard those season tickets, and don't even think about fantasy leagues again!! This must be pretty serious in light that 'murderers' didn't make the short list, but maybe i'm just being old fashioned.

Do you think it's ok to watch the Olympics? Cheer on your country? Canada is known to wear red jerseys. Does that make them the devil's team? and.....who's bringing the s'mores?

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Wong said...

Hey Tim
Maybe they're right. In the NHL there are the New Jersy Devils, and what about Miroslav Satan?

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home