A Passage to an Adage...

An outlet for my creative expression, musings, odd witty remarks, reviews & resignations, inane/insane ramblings and my latest attempt to publicly eradicate my arch enemy, the evil 'procrastination.'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

If I were rich you might call me eccentric. Alas I am not so I guess i'll settle for crazzzy.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Reflection of the Past?


The Oilers rekindled memories of the "Dyansty Years" by scoring 5 straight goals to come back from a 4-1 defecit against San Jose Sharks and beat them 6-4. Not only that but Ryan Smyth eclipsed one of the Great One's records by scoring 3 goals in a span of 2:01 (two minutes and one second). The record held by Gretzky for fastest 3 goals in Oiler silks (3 goals in 2:18) was a long standing and seemingly untouchable feat, but then again, this game was seemingly out of reach too. Look out NHL! The Oilers are a scoring machine once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home