A Passage to an Adage...

An outlet for my creative expression, musings, odd witty remarks, reviews & resignations, inane/insane ramblings and my latest attempt to publicly eradicate my arch enemy, the evil 'procrastination.'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

If I were rich you might call me eccentric. Alas I am not so I guess i'll settle for crazzzy.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Ales in Wonderland!


Ales Hemsky was a game breaker tonight, capping an exciting five goal third period between the Sharks and Oilers with an amazing high speed dangle leaving San Jose's defense with their heads spinning and goalie Toskala shaking his as he retrieved the puck from the back of his net. I had the good fortune to be at the game with a perfect view of the winning goal from section 232, and the place erupted! It was most definately one of the highlight goals of the year. Kudos to Ty Conklin, who has returned from goaltenders 'no man's land' to help keep the Oil in this game late with some key saves. All in all it was a good night. I got a chance to see one of my favorite players, Joe Thornton, live for the first time, Hemsky scored the winner, and team Whiplash faired pretty well in my hockey pool thanks to both of them!

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

dude,

The Belfast Giants won the elite league tonight, even though they were'nt playing. Newcastle vipers (in second place) were beaten by the Edinburgh Capitals (who usually play terribly) 5-2.

Go us. Now, if we can get that Theo guy to stop getting game exclusion penalties we might have a shot at the playoffs.

I'll talk to ya soon,

M

4:14 PM  
Blogger Aaron Wong said...

Hemsky is OK I guess, he'd be even better if he had a degree in Math

11:27 AM  
Blogger Timothy Paul said...

Hey, he displayed some good deductive reasoning, he know's his angles, and made some great educated guesses! A closet mathematician if i ever saw one.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home