A Passage to an Adage...

An outlet for my creative expression, musings, odd witty remarks, reviews & resignations, inane/insane ramblings and my latest attempt to publicly eradicate my arch enemy, the evil 'procrastination.'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

If I were rich you might call me eccentric. Alas I am not so I guess i'll settle for crazzzy.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Canada Rocks!


Congrats to the canadian Olympic team on another big day in Torino, which included Gold and Silver medals in the Skeleton!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Hey dawg,

Long time no hear from, thanks for the post on Hararya, good to know you are still tickin.

I do hope you still have a beard, i'd be dissapointed if not.

Send me an e-mail lettin me know how all the folks of edminton are doing.

Theo is still rocking the Giants' bench, he's raising everyone's game by playing with them rather than just dazzling everyone and showing them up. I think that is tremendously gracious of him.

I met him a couple of times. He's remarkably humble, not at all full of a sense of his own importance.

Me and fellowes are just back from having a bit of lunch, its become a saturday tradition.

Everybody's good, check wit'cha soon dude.

Much (manly) love,

M

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home