A Passage to an Adage...

An outlet for my creative expression, musings, odd witty remarks, reviews & resignations, inane/insane ramblings and my latest attempt to publicly eradicate my arch enemy, the evil 'procrastination.'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

If I were rich you might call me eccentric. Alas I am not so I guess i'll settle for crazzzy.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

In the mix...

I realise that a lot of you must be losing sleep wondering what tunes have been keeping my i-pod warm recently. So, here's my top 25 'most played' - get some sleep, will ya!

Fix you - Coldplay - X & Y (maybe their last album, rumors of a split)

The Travel Song - Pilate - Caught by the Window

The Grace - Neverending White Lights - Act 1: goodbye friends of the heavenly bodies

The Storm - Doves - Some Cities

Strength of My Life - P.O.D. - Testify

Man Of The Hour - Pearl Jam - Rearview Mirror (Best of)

Low C - Supergrass - Road to Rouen

In A Little While - U2 - All That You Can't Leave Behind

Harvest Moon - Neil Young - Greatest Hits

Save Your Scissors - City and Colour - Sometimes

Who Did You Think I Was - John Mayer Trio - Try!(live)

Wake Up - Arcade Fire - Funeral

Good Friday - The Black Crowes - Greatest Hits(90-99)

The Last Song - Foo Fighters - In Your Honor

Dalit Hymn - Caedmon's Call - Share The Well

Walnut Tree - Keane

Apocolypse Please - Muse - Absolution

NYC Weather Report - Five For Fighting - The Battle For Everything

Free Me - Foo Fighters - In Your Honor

The Song Goes On - Ocean Colour Scene - North Atlantic Drift

Question! - System of a Down - Mezmerize

Talk To Me - Reef - The Best Of

Hurt - Johnny Cash - American IV: The Man Comes Around

Soul Meets Body - Death Cab For Cutie - Plans

Blue Paper - Moby - Hotel(disc 2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home