A Passage to an Adage...

An outlet for my creative expression, musings, odd witty remarks, reviews & resignations, inane/insane ramblings and my latest attempt to publicly eradicate my arch enemy, the evil 'procrastination.'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

If I were rich you might call me eccentric. Alas I am not so I guess i'll settle for crazzzy.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Oh Canada!



Congrats to the canadians over in Torino who doubled Canada's medal count today. 2 silver in long track speedskating with both the men's and women's teams finishing on the podium in the pursuit event. 2 bronze medals were also captured. One in the woman's skeleton and the other in men's figure skating. Alberta is being well represented amoung the medal winners! The highlight of the day for me was, of course, watching some olympic hockey as the men's team secured their second victory of the games with a 5-1 win over Germany. To be fair to team Germany, Olie Kolzig wasn't in net and the team was missing the services of two of their better forwards in Jochen Hecht and Marco Sturm due to injury. It's going to be a tough test for Canada facing the Finns and Czechs in their next games.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Wong said...

Kolzig is a bum!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home