A Passage to an Adage...

An outlet for my creative expression, musings, odd witty remarks, reviews & resignations, inane/insane ramblings and my latest attempt to publicly eradicate my arch enemy, the evil 'procrastination.'

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

If I were rich you might call me eccentric. Alas I am not so I guess i'll settle for crazzzy.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Day 3

You shall call His name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins.

- Matt 1:21

What does this name hold for you? Many curse this name not knowing the person of Christ, who's name has been lifted above all names, at whose name every knee will one day bow. May the name of Jesus be glorified by those who love Him today until the day when every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Wong said...

Phillipians 2:10 comes to mind.

In response to your comment on my blog, I would let you manage my hockey pool team except I'm not sure if you would manage it as conservatively as I would want.

I look forward to some more advent writing, it is quite refreshing.

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home